Thank you Alextheshadowgirl for nominating me! It’s really beautiful to be considered beautiful by people, no matter how tiny the reason is! 🙂
Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you. List seven random things about yourself. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers. Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I can hardly write with gel pens. They slide too much on the paper and make me uncomfortable. Also, the refill gets finished up in a very crude manner. There’s usually still some ink left inside that you can see, but still it doesn’t work. So annoying Dot pens are the way to go! They write perfectly and even finish up in an organised way!
2. I had French classes in my school for 3 years. I loved taking them and I was always the topper in my class. However, our French teacher kept changing, which hampered our learning. I mean, no one lasted more than a few months! There were times when I wondered if the job was tabooed (like the post of the DADA teacher in Hogwarts, remember?)
I used to be able to speak fluent French during that time. Sadly, I’ve forgotten most of what I’d learnt (mainly because of lack of communication. It all wore out. I mean, who am I supposed to speak with in French?) but one day I’ll speak it fluently again. I’ll take as many classes as required for that, but I’ll get there.
3. I have a cream-and-blue teddy bear called Fluffy, which is very fluffy and I love cuddling it. I’m afraid I’ve choked it too many times while reading suspense scenes in storybooks 😛 Sometimes, I sit on the bed and sing songs to it 😀
That’s my Fluffy. Cute, isn’t he? ❤
4. I just really love odd numbers. They’re so different-looking, somehow. Even numbers look so plain. I mean, just look at 26 and then look at 51. Do you see what I mean now? No? Well, then…
5. Speaking of plain, I don’t really like Mona Lisa. She looks so ageless, timeless, emotion-less and so on — all of which I find very unsettling. Also, she doesn’t have eyebrows! That’s so weird! Vinci must’ve been pretty stingy not to lend her a pair…
See? No eyebrows!
6. I like using double quotes more than single quotes (except when I’m quoting a word. With single words, single quotes come naturally). Somehow, I don’t feel like single quotes make the impact that double quotes can manage…
7. I love chocolate. And ice-cream. I know I’ve probably said that a gajillion times here, but oh well. I don’t think a list of random facts about myself can be completed without mentioning my love for chocolate and ice-cream 😀
Now for the nominations!
Personally, every blogger I know is beautiful in his/her own way. So if I’m not taking your name, it doesn’t mean that I’m forgetting you. It only means that choosing only 7 bloggers to nominate is really very hard, so you’re not allowed to mind! 😉
Stay shiny, all of you! 😀