Thanks again abOOkishOwl for nominating me for this award! I don’t know how versatile I am, but I do try my best! 🙂
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I have really big feet, which means I often don’t find shoes that match their size.
2. Which reminds me, I HATE shopping. Like, really. No. interest. at. all. Am I the only girl in this world who thinks like that?
3. I love learning about word origins. Did you know that the word ‘word’ has its origins in Old German, Old Dutch and Old Norse?
4. I have a lucky pen but I’m always too afraid to use it (for the fear that it’ll get finished up). Yeah, talk about irony…
5. Bees seem to have some sort of animosity towards me. I’ve been bitten five times by them. They always seem to enter the room from the window nearest to me and keep following me around everywhere. And I literally mean everywhere.
6. I love alliteration. It’s so wonderful! Just speak this out loud: “Listen to the lonely lunatic talk about his life’s lessons.”
Didn’t it sound beautiful to your own ears? ❤
7. I love to type! It’s one of my favourite things to do. Although I want to increase my speed… last time I checked, it was only 35 words per minute. 😦
Joey @ thoughts and afterthoughts : When I think ‘versatile’, this is definitely the first blog that comes to my mind. You go, Joey!
shriyabeesam : Like I said, whatever I do, I must tag you in it. 😉
swxftbooks : Same goes for you, Reema. I love your posts! ❤
Danielle : Yess… another very versatile blog. I’m so glad I discovered it!
Sripurna : If I’m doing any sort of tag and I’m not tagging this girl in it, then there is probably something very wrong and you guys have the full authority to come and ask 😀
bookwormgirls123 : I discovered this one very recently and I’m so glad I did! It’s such a cool blog!
Umbreen : Talk about being versatile…
analeeluvsbooks : My newfound sister! ❤
Books’N’Feathers : Another blog that literally defines ‘versatile’…
hermionefowl @ Addlepates and Book Nerds : Ha, if you guys don’t know about this blog, then I don’t know what you’re doing with your lives…
alextheshadowgirl : You go, girl! You and your blog – both are amazing!
joysofbookworms : How can I ever forget you, my dear bookish friend? 😉
Lunatic Wanderer : Even when she’s not posting book reviews, her posts always soothe my nerves and help me get a hold on myself. It’s so serene and mesmerising and beautiful and you all should definitely check it out ❤
I know I was supposed to nominate 15 blogs, but my brain refuses to work right now, so I’ll end it here.