Thank you Sripurna for tagging me! (although when I first saw this, it didn’t seem to be a tag…) Anyway, on to the questions!
Birthday: 8th July
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Water
2. Last phone call : From some bank, asking me if I wanted a credit card. Meh.
3. Last text message : My friend Madhurima
4. Last song : Starlight by Taylor Swift
5. Last time you cried : Some 4 years back, maybe? Sorry, I just can’t cry.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: Not really…
11. Been drunk and threw up: No, definitely no!
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
SINCE LAST YEAR (2014), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen in love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: I kind of do that everyday…
18. Met someone who changed you: Not that I know of
19. Found out who your true friends were: Well, I did find out who some of my false friends are. I keep finding that out every once in a while, unfortunately…
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Nope!
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Erm, not that many. Most of us ‘befriended’ each other while playing a game on FB… But one of them is a best friend now. I’m so glad that I met her. ❤
24. Do you have any pets: My mom won’t let me have any!! 😦
25. Do you want to change your name: Well, my name is an uncommon one, even among Indians (Indians are famous for uncommon names). So people never pronounce/spell it correctly. Most of the time I find this amusing, but sometimes it really upsets me. It’s nice to know that you’ve got a unique name but maybe it’d be better if I had a simpler one that people could at least pronounce properly…
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Um, one of my friends came over. My mom cooked some pretty delicious stuff. In the evening, we had a small get-together with some relatives and we ate at a restaurant. And there was LOTS of ice-cream… (of course)
27. What time did you wake up today: 8 o’ clock. We’re having our summer holidays right now, so I can get up later than usual! 😀
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Reading Legend by Marie Lu.
29. What’s something you can’t wait for: For me to start reading The Infernal Devices and then the Bane Chronicles and then The Tales from Shadowhunter Academy. Also, to finish the Legend trilogy. Oh God, I need to read fast, fast, fast!
30. Last time you saw your mother: About five hours back when she was leaving for office.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish… I didn’t have to lose so many people in my life. And I wish I hadn’t trusted some others.
32. What are you listening to right now: Maps by Maroon 5 😀
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : Nope. Toms are non-existent in India.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: The mosquitoes. Why can’t they just GO AWAY?? We never even had these many mosquitoes in our house!!
35. Most visited webpage: Goodreads, WordPress and Wikipedia. And Google, of course.
37. Nickname(s): I have so many! Almost everyone who knows me has a different nickname for me…
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac Sign: Cancer
40. He or She (or Other): She
41. Elementary: TFFS
42. High School: TFFS
43. College: I’m still in school
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short hair: Medium
46. Height : Around 5’3″ I guess?
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope
48. What do you like about yourself?
My eyes (which, after wearing glasses, look like that of a scientist’s, something which I very much like 😉 ) and my smile (which is like a constant on my face)
Like Sripurna, I’m a hell of a sarcastic person and I’m definitely very proud of it! 😀
50. Tattoos: A big no. I don’t like them too much. I mean, I like seeing them on others, but the idea of marking my own skin with something so… permanent… it makes me squirm.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty. I was born a lefty, though… my parents sat with me for days to turn me into a righty. Even now, though, I instinctively tend to do things with my left hand.
52. First surgery: Hasn’t happened yet
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: My diary ❤
55. First sport you joined: Football. I feel very strange saying it now, but when I was young, I really was a lot into sports. Football used to be my favourite (and I used to kick the ball with my left leg, yes)
56. First vacation: Digha. I first went there when I was four or five, and till now it remains one of my favourite vacation places…
59. Eating: I’m just going to have lunch after I finish writing this post.
60. Drinking: Nothing.
61. I’m about to: turn on the AC because it’s so damn hot here!
62. Listening to: Jesus, Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood. I can never stop loving this song… ❤
63. Waiting for: I’ve got to leave for the dreaded Physics classes in less than 2 hours. So… not really waiting for anything. I’m rather wishing for time to stop right now.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : Uh, yes?
65. Get Married? : Hopefully
66. Career? : I’m preparing for my medical examinations now. Hopefully I’ll become a doctor, either in cardio- or neuroscience. After that, I want to go into the research field…
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I don’t really care that much, to be honest. Of course, if either one is there, that’s only an added bonus 😉
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? : Funny! Although I like shy too…
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope
80. Broke someone’s heart: Nope, not really.
82. Been arrested: God, no!
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Most of the time.
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: Um, my teenage fangirling heart says yes, but my 70-year-old sensible brain says no. (Just to make it clear, I’m actually 16.)
89. Heaven: Yes. A place where no one tries to harm anyone else for their own benefit. And definitely no back-stabbing.
90. Santa Claus: Nah, discovered the truth when I was 7.
91. The tooth fairy: Nope. I could never make myself believe that a fairy would come for a tooth. I mean, surely they have more interesting things to do?
92. Angels: Yes, I’d be crushed if they didn’t…