See, Akansha? I love u so much! 😀 Another whole post just for you! ❤
Sooo… I realised that in the part 1 of this post (you can check it out here if you haven’t already, it might help you relate to this post better), I was just talking about this cute, adorable, crazy little girl who won over my heart within an hour. 48 minutes, to be precise. But her request for talking about Barbie and ice-creams wasn’t honoured all that much in that post. So I decided to do a part 2!
So… Barbie. Uh, I don’t really know what to speak on that, so I guess I’ll just list some random facts related to Barbie. Here they are:
1. The idea of Barbie dolls was first introduced by Ruth Handler, after she watched her daughter Barbara giving ‘adult roles’ to her ‘infant’ dolls. Barbie gets her name from Barbara.
2. In 1974, a section of Times Square in New York City was renamed ‘Barbie Boulevard’ for a week.
3. Barbie has had over 40 pets including cats and dogs, horses, a panda, a lion cub, and a zebra.
4. A modern Barbie doll has a body made from ABS plastic, while the head is made from soft PVC.
5. According to estimates, there are well over 100,000 avid Barbie collectors. Ninety percent are women, at an average age of 40, purchasing more than twenty Barbie dolls each year. Forty-five percent of them spend upwards of $1000 a year.
Here’s the first Barbie doll ever made:
(I think it looks pretty dumb)
Question : What are your favourite Barbie movies? Favourite Barbie songs?
Ok, moving on to ice-creams… a way easier topic to rant on…
First off, I strongly believe that ice-creams are the best things that have ever been created. (Apart from chocolate, maybe. And books, of course. AND music. Ok, I’ll stop 😛 ) They are absolutely yummy-licious and I love them, especially vanilla ice-cream! These days, I’m not being able to have ice-creams because that’d totally choke my throat, and we’ve got a singing programme at school coming up in a week in which I’m participating. And my mom refuses to let me have chocolate 😦 I think I might go into depression now..
Speaking of ice-creams, though, there’s something funny that I must mention: I once created an account on fanfiction.net with the username ILuvIceCreams. 😛 My profile picture was one showing three ice-cream cones.
(I only ever wrote one fanfic using that account, and it was so crappy that I deleted it within three days. Guess ice-creams are not so lucky for me, after all.. )
Question : What are your favourite ice-cream flavours? Do you prefer ice-cream or chocolate?
Thanks for tolerating all that weird random stuff I was blabbering! I’ll be kind and spare u now… 😛